Deadline for applications for the next edition of the Budma Fair expires on 10th of December 2022.
The Gold Medal is an expert recommendation and in selected cases also consumer recommendation for the prize-winner products and services. The new competition formula endows the participants with a range of measurable benefits, is a perfect test for those companies who seek for a confirmation of the innovativeness of their products. After the jury verdict and grant a Gold Medal for selected products, begins the next stage of the competition. The representatives of the industry and consumers cast their votes for the best fair products in a separate competition "Gold Medal - Consumer Choice".
Ladies and Gentlemen, we invite you to take part in the competition for the Gold Medal of the BUDMA 2023 fair.
You can apply until December 10th, 2022!
The following criteria are applied for the quality assessment of the products entered into the Competition:
- Modernity of the solutions applied in comparison with the global solutions;
- Scope of innovative solutions applied;
- Cost-effectiveness of the product and its operation (price, operational and maintenance costs, disposal costs);
- Impact of the product upon the environment, including methods of regeneration, recycling, biodegradability;
- Saving material and energy consumption;
- Product functionality (understood as the combination of utility and practicality);
- Product aesthetics;
Conditions of admission to the Competition are following :
- registering the product online via the Strefa Wystawcy [Exhibitor Zone] portal
- enclosing copies of certificates, attestations and other certificates, other test results, or other documents concerning the product which present its qualities as well as user opinions;
- enclosing a photograph of the product, from all sides, presenting the whole product or an element of it relevant from the perspective of its being innovative, in the following format: JPG, or TIFF, 300 dpi resolution;
- marketing describing the product in max 500 characters (with spaces) in a text file (WORD, email); enclosing the company logotype, in the following format: JPEG or TIFF, minimum 1.5MB;
- paying the fee of PLN 2 690; (722 Euro), per each product registered for the Competition: Bank PEKAO S.A., number: IBAN PL 78 1240 6612 1111 0010 3433 8273 SWIFT: PKO PP LPW;
You should apply via Exhibitor Zone https://strefawystawcy.pl/en/
Exhibitor Zone – SHOP → choice the fair → choice the CONTESTS
If you want to apply with more products, for each one should be placed a separate order.